Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Next stocking


I will be having my next stocking on my son's 2nd birthday, July 22! I am going to have quite a few things to put up actually, as I have had tons of time to knit and a very small customs list at the moment.

Something else new - I actually kinda learned to crochet a couple days ago! I made a couple of little flowers, they turned out positively adorable in my humble opinion ;) I could make them all day long haha! Here is one I made with Mosaic Moon 'Selah' (my favourite colourway) with a Tessa Ann button in the middle :D

I also have a bunch of yarn on the way, some from co-ops and some from spots. I am hoping to have it all in hand by the end of the month and I'm really excited because there are some great colourways coming! So I should be listing at least one or two MYMN slots. However I may hold off on YYMN for now because of an upcoming vacation in August... I haven't made up my mind yet.

That's it for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment