Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting closer

So my Hyena Cart is now up and running! I'm so happy with it. Char at QuasiCo Creative did the design and it just turned simply awesome. Check it out here: http://hyenacart.com/knittingpie/

All my pages are ready, including about me, policies, pricing and sizing, and a yarn information page to help guide shoppers in choosing the type of yarn that will work best for them.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been mostly working on customs, but I am almost through with those (for now). I will be working now on getting all the finishing touches done on the items I'll be stocking in my grand opening. Depending on when I get everything done I will be stocking either July 3 or July 8. I've gotta get it figured out within the next couple of days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment